Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hope this helps...

Just ready Lindsay's blog and am copying her because it seems like a wonderful idea. Maybe if I blog this crazy crap, and knowing that somebody might actually be reading it will hopefully motivate me a little more because right now, I got nothing. I'm telling myself, that "I'll really start hard next week because I'll start class and be back into somewhat of a routine..." So basically just another excuse like I've been doing my entire life!!! I'm so lazy it's ridiculous. I just need to suck it up and get back into the habit. Because I do love exercising, but I haven't done enough in so long that I forget how great it feels after you work up a good sweat. So I'm making it official...my weigh-in will probably suck on Saturday. I'd be surprised if I lost anything. But come Monday...I am working hard!!! (Hopefully...)

1 comment:

Linzeeloo said...

You'll do it. I'm lazy too. It's been one of the hardest weeks I can remember. And I imagine it isn't going to get too much easier, but I didn't expect it to be easy. I know you have it in you. What is your schedule like, we should get on a workout sched together! Keep writing about how you feel and it will be motivation enough for you!!!! Talk to you soon :)

one day at a time.