Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I suck.

What a prime example of my lack of discipline...I can't even keep up with a stupid blog. I'm sure it has nothing to do with being in school full-time, working, planning a youth group lesson and trying to maintain my sanity.

Anyhow, my last weigh-in wasn't anything to brag about, but I did lose a pound. Better than a gain I guess. I've come to the realization that being tired is my weakness. When I'm tired and I should just go to bed/sleep, I feel the need to eat to stay awake (because often I should be doing homework/studying.) Somehow that justifies it???

I am dog tired right now. I was up at 5:15 this morning and at clinicals all day and just practiced starting IV's---scary! I just got an email that youth group was cancelled-sad because I look forward to meeting with that group every Wednesday, but I have 2 tests tomorrow I haven't studied for along with a worksheet. Yeah school. So I'm sure I'll go home, crash, take a nap and kick myself in the face for not doing homework right away. But right now, my brain is shot and I feel so burnt out. So this is me signing off. Over and out.

No comments: