Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Three days. Plenty of time for travel documents to arrive, right?!

Yep, still no travel documents.


I came home tonight and saw a package on the table that I thought was my travel documents.  Nope.  It was my shirt from the Walk for Alzheimer's I did last Saturday.  I've never been so disappointed to get a free shirt.


I'm reminded today that I can't just trust God one day and then get discouraged and upset a few days later when life hasn't fallen back into place again.  I need to remind myself that God is bigger than the mail system and however I think this all needs to happen and if He wants me to go to Gabon, it will arrive.  It will.  


I cannot tell you how many times I actually think about the fact that I'm supposed to leave in a few days and don't have my stuff and I feel like I'm going to vomit.  And then I'm reminded that it's out of my control and whatever is meant to happen, will.  


I think I'm just going to bed.  I'm exhausted.  Please pray.

No comments: